Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation and Drainage system Installation and Repair Wylie
Offering Sprinkler System Installation to Wylie, TX Residents
How do you currently water your lawn?
If you’re like most homeowners, you set up the sprinkler or hold the hose for a while. Big mistake! Your lawn needs to be watered at, ideally, 4-6 AM. At this time, the sun’s heat isn’t so hot that it evaporates most of the water. And then there’s another problem: if you’re holding your hose or you set up your own sprinkler, water isn’t evenly distributed across your lawn. You could end up with dry brown spots during the middle of the summer. And if you hold the hose, this takes time out of your day when you could be doing other maintenance tasks for your lawn and garden.
When we install drip, irrigation, and sprinkler systems in Wylie, TX lawns, most homeowners wonder why they didn’t install one sooner.
Sprinkler Systems Save You Time & Money, and They’re Healthier for Your Lawn
At Aquamax, we guarantee 100% coverage of your lawn. That means it stays green and healthy all year long. And because our sprinkler systems are programmable, you never have to turn them on manually. Because they use the water they distribute more efficiently, they save you money.
A new sprinkler system installation typically costs around $3000 – $5000, depending on the size and configuration of your lawn. Most sprinkler systems cost near $3500. The typical system takes 1 day to install, while more complex jobs take 2 days.
With Aquamax, you get a higher quality sprinkler or irrigation system than other contractors install because:
* Our systems eliminate leaks and the chance of freezing. A master valve takes the pressure off your sprinkler system’s main line, which eliminates leaks. It also reduces the amount of water remaining in the main line to almost nothing, eliminating the chance of freezing. You’ll make fewer repairs and perform less maintenance over the life of your sprinkler system.
* Design each sprinkler system to meet your lawn and garden’s unique needs. Different sections of your yard are divided into “zones.” We make sure each zone has the right amount of water pressure and sprinkler head spacing to provide the water needed.
* Drip irrigation works differently than sprinklers. It comes into play when you have to water the roots of specific plants, like those in your garden. Drip systems use tiny heads the size of quarters to drip a limited amount of water precisely to your plant’s roots. This saves water and also helps your plants stay healthy, bloom in full, and produce high yields.
* We hire only experienced, licensed technicians. Our core employees have 100 years of combined experience. And every technician that assists with sprinkler and irrigation system installation is either licensed themselves or overseen by a licensed technician. As we like to say, “We do it right the first time!” And our company has a Texas Licensed Irrigator #LI0008514 and a Licensed Backflow #BF0004762.
* We use the best quality products. For all new irrigation and sprinkler systems, we use only Rain Bird parts because they’re hands-down the best in the industry. No other company even comes close in terms of durability, reliability, and efficiency. In fact, Rain Bird makes MPR sprinkler nozzles 30% more efficient than the next leading sprinkler nozzle. You might pay a little more up front, but you’ll pay less for repairs and maintenance over the life of your sprinkler system.
* We use underground-rated wire connectors. Regular wire connectors are vulnerable to corrosion, which causes damage and requires repair. The wire connectors we use are waterproof and silicon-sealed, giving them high resistance to damage.
* All sprinkler systems shut off when it rains or freezes. We install wireless rain and freeze sensors on every system so you don’t have to turn yours on and off during rainy and cold temperatures. Your lawn and garden do not get overwatered, and you don’t have to worry about frozen grass or plants either.
* We warranty all new sprinkler system installations and repairs. All new systems come with a 3-year warranty on parts and labor. All repairs have a 90-day warranty. If anything within our responsibility fails within those timeframes, we’ll take care of the fix for free.
Pricing on New Sprinkler and Irrigation Systems Should be a Concern, But…
It’s not everything. Our prices are competitive with other contractors in the area – you’ll find that as you talk to different sprinkler repair companies.
What happens when you go with the cheapest bidder is they have to cut corners somewhere to make the price work. They might use cheaper parts, hire subcontractors whose quality of work they don’t know, or work too fast and make critical mistakes.
You may not notice any problems with your new irrigation system installation now. But, you could notice unsightly dry and brown spots in the middle of the summer. Or maybe the company has to provide a number of repairs during and after the warranty period.
You never know what could happen but what you do know is bad things will happen. That’s why Aquamax charges a competitive price and uses high-quality parts to give you the best quality sprinkler system possible. You’ll be much happier with the sprinkler system, and us, over the long run.
How to Find a Good Sprinkler Repair Contractor
Yes, everyone looks on Google. It’s the best possible source because every sprinkler repair and installation contractor has some good references. But online, you can check independent, unbiased customer reviews about certain companies. You should also look for testimonials on company’s websites, but again every company has some of those.
Another great thing to look for is awards. Companies like Angie’s List, Consumer’s Choice, the Good Contractor’s List, and Best Picks reports get customer feedback and score it. They’re a great objective, unbiased measure of the quality of a sprinkler repair company’s service.
Get Your FREE Drip, Irrigation, or Sprinkler System Installation Today!
All estimates for new installations are 100% free. We do charge for repair estimates, but you can apply that cost toward the cost of the repair if you have us do the work.
Get your FREE estimate by calling Aquamax Sprinkler Systems at 972.429.0460.
And when you have time, check out the videos below to learn more about us, and Rain Bird, the leading manufacturer of sprinkler system parts.
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|
for Wylie, TX
Matt - Wylie, TX
Joan - Wylie, TX
Dalton was very professional and kind. He fixed my problem quickly. I will be using them in the future.
Outstanding Service and Price.
JGuzman - Wylie, TX
Robert - Wylie, TX
Dalton did a great job at a reasonable price.
Peter - Wylie, TX
They did a great job!
Rapid response and excellent work
Patrick - Wylie, TX
Sprinkler system repair
Michael - Wylie, TX
Thorough service with friendly, efficient workman
Professional service, nice people...
Zinnia - Wylie, TX
Dalton inspected and fixed our irrigation system to avoid problems with parts of the system that could have been damaged by sidewalk repairs that are ongoing. Before he arrived, Dalton called to let us know when he'd arrive. Additional thanks to Jackie, in the office, for all her help.
Great service at a great price
Michael - Wylie, TX
The tech was fast and thorough.
Joshua - Wylie, TX
Dalton was Great
Steve - Wylie, TX
Dalton was great, worked fast and told me what was wrong before fixing the problems.
James - Wylie, TX
Laurie - Wylie, TX
Pamela - Wylie, TX
Dalton was very professional, nice and knowledgeable.
MR - Wylie, TX
Had Tony come and install a Rachio controller. He is a skilled, friendly professional that does a GREAT job!! Hire him for all your sprinkler work 👍
Fhonda - Wylie, TX
Tony was awesome! Very knowledgeable and took the time to explain what was needed. Will definitely use them again!
Check system, replace head
Check system, replaced nozzles and gave estimate
Repaired lateral line
Replaced Section in Rain Bird valve on sprinkler system
Sprinkler system tuneup check up
Check sprinkler system
Sprinkler system check up
Reroute drip line
Check system, moved rotors, raised heads and risers
Check sprinkler system
Gave estimate to get system up and running
Checked system, replaced four nozzles, raised heads, replace broken head, set controller
Replaced seeping valve
Check system, raise hands, replace rotor and sprayhead, added rain freeze sensor
Checked system, replaced heads, adjusted heads and rotors
Changed and raised heads
Check for leak
Replace heads and valve
Check system, gave estimate
Check for leak
Checked for mainline for leak and repaired drip
Repaired mainline in front yard
Change sprayhead and rotors, raised heads and rotors, added and moved heads for better coverage, installed new controller, WiFi module,and sensor