Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation and Drainage system Installation and Repair Parker
Providing Sprinkler & Irrigation System Repair & Installation in Parker, TX
“We get it right the first time!” We will not have to come back to fix your irrigation system installation, unless an accident happens.
You have to be careful when choosing a contractor to work on your irrigation system because it’s important to have one installed correctly the first time. “Doing it right the first time” means you get 100% water coverage of your lawn and don’t have to pay for many unnecessary repairs over the long run.
Aquamax Makes Your Lawn the Best in the Neighborhood!
Your lawn will look like it belongs on a magazine cover. Any decoration is up to you, but we can make your grass look green and healthy year round.
We’ve won awards from reputable industry organizations like:
* Angie’s List
* Consumers’ Choice
* Best Pick Reports
* Rain Bird
* Home Services Review
What’s different about our process for installing sprinkler and irrigation systems? Many things:
1. We never subcontract. All work is done by our experienced and licensed technicians. In fact, our core employees have 100 years of combined experience. Installation always gets done right the first time.
2. 100% water coverage guaranteed. When you contact us for a FREE estimate (call 972.429.0460), our professionals visit your home in-person. A rough sketch is made of your yard. Then, we take this sketch and develop a precision computer drawing. This drawing shows where to Parker your sprinkler heads, the correct water pressure, the right hydraulics, and the proper zone configurations.
3. Only the highest quality parts are used. Rain Bird makes the best irrigation system parts, and the competition doesn’t even come close. Their MPR sprinkler nozzle, for example, is 30% more efficient than the next leading competitor’s.
We also use underground-rated, silicon-sealed wire connectors. Some contractors use regular wire connectors, which are vulnerable to corrosion and damage. We also use wireless rain/freeze sensors. Because they’re wireless, there’s just that much less wire to worry about. In addition, they do not spray water when it’s raining or freezing outside. That means your lawn doesn’t get flooded or have harmful frost. And your irrigation system won’t have frozen parts.
4. Every sprinkler system installation has leaks and freezing eliminated. We install a master valve on every irrigation system. This takes the pressure off the main line, which eliminates the chances of a leak. It also leaves almost no water in the main line. So during the cooler months, you won’t experience frozen, bursting pipes.
5. 3-year warranty for all new irrigation system installations and 90-day warranty on all repairs. In the rare event something does go wrong, you’re covered within these timeframes. As long as something within our responsibility happens, we’ll cover the parts and labor required to fix it for free.
6. Competitive pricing. We’re not the cheapest irrigation installation and repair company. Price is important, but if we charge too low of rates, we have to cut the quality of your sprinkler system. Eventually, you’ll be angry with us.
So we charge a competitive price up front that allows us to deliver you a great value for your hard-earned dollars. The average irrigation system installation costs between $3000 – $5000, with $3500 being the most frequent cost. It takes usually just a day to perform the installation. It can take 2 days for larger, more complex irrigation installations.
Irrigation and sprinkler system repairs cost around $150 – $200, and generally take 1-2 hours to complete. Your repair or installation could take longer or shorter, and could cost more or less, depending on the unique circumstances of the situation.
Aquamax also Offers Drip System Installation & Repair, Drainage Repair, & Lawn Installation
Regardless of the watering needs you have, we can meet them. Drip systems have small, quarter-sized heads that slowly drip water to the roots of your plants. They work better when you need precision irrigation for garden plants. They don’t work for lawns because they don’t spray the water over a large area like a sprinkler system. If you need precision watering for your garden, a drip system installation is the right choice.
You may also have a drainage system on your property. This helps divert water flow away from the foundation of your home so it does not sink or settle and need repair in the future. If you believe you need a drainage system repair, we can help with that too.
Finally, if we take a look at your lawn and it looks like you need new sod, we might recommend our lawn installation service. Sometimes, it’s easier to start over from scratch.
Why Do People Choose to Live in Parker, TX?
Parker makes for a wonderful Parker to live. In fact, in 2012 it was rated the best suburb to live in by D Magazine. In fact, it’s consistently been one of the best. From 2004 to 2012, Parker has been in the top 10 suburbs, as rated by this magazine.
It’s a good Parker to own a ranch, or if you just like fresh air. Most residences are spacious, and have at least 1.5 acres. You get a nice taste of the country, while at the same time not being too far away from all the benefits of living in the city. The average home sells for $453,175. If you’re one of those homeowners who loves to care for their lawn, you’ll love Parker.
Get Your FREE Irrigation or Sprinkler System Installation Estimate Today!
We want you to get the best irrigation system for your dollar. We’ll let you know what we recommend and how much it’s going to cost completely for FREE. You can ask us all your questions, and we’re happy to answer them.
Get your FREE irrigation installation quote when you call Aquamax at 972.429.0460, or by contacting us online.
Make sure you check back regularly to see what monthly specials we have. And if you have time, learn more about Rain Bird (whose parts we use) and our services.
|Aquamax Sprinkler Systems|
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|