Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation and Drainage system Installation and Repair Highland Park
Offering New Irrigation System Installation & Repair for Highland Park, TX Residents & the Entire DFW Metroplex
How have you been watering your lawn? Do you go outside and hold the hose on it for a few minutes? Do you have a sprinkler system hooked up to a couple hoses to keep things wet?
Did you know that you’re wasting a ton of water and harming the health of your lawn and garden doing it this way?
At Aquamax, we design irrigation systems to match the unique needs of your lawn and garden. The ideal time to water your lawn and garden is between 4-6 AM, just after the sun rises. That’s because it’s not so hot out that it evaporates most of the water. And you shouldn’t water later at night because then the water pools, which causes the growth of fungus.
All our new irrigation system installations include a programmable controller that turns your irrigation system on automatically. You don’t have to hold the hose. You don’t have to wake up at the crack of dawn. You won’t find unsightly dry and brown spots that cost more money to have repaired. And your lawn stays green and healthy year round.
Aquamax’s Experienced Professionals Can Handle Any Irrigation System Installation or Repair
For all new irrigation installations, we visit your home in person and map the layout of your yard and garden. If you have a garden, we recommend drip irrigation systems because they deliver water to your plants’ roots with precision. There’s very little wasted water.
Once we have a precise layout of your yard mapped, we enter the information into a computer and create a drawing. This drawing helps us learn the exact water pressure, hydraulic calculations, nozzle types, and sprinkler head spacing to use for your irrigation system. Then, your lawn gets the right amount of water it needs to grow green and healthy.
We guarantee 100% coverage when the work is all said and done.
How Long Does Irrigation Installation Take?
Most jobs take just a single day of on-site work. More complicated jobs generally take 2 days. If you have a large home or business, the installation may take longer, but that’s very rare.
How Much Does It Cost?
We’ll give you a FREE quote so you know the precise cost before you pay. The general range is $3000 – $5000, with $3500 being the most frequent cost. Our licensed technicians have more than 100 years of combined experience quoting custom irrigation system installations, so you’ll get an accurate price up front.
What’s so Special about Aquamax’s Irrigation System Installations?
Our irrigation systems have a number of unique features that improve their quality, reliability, and durability:
* They eliminate leaks and pipes bursting due to freezing. Master valves are installed with every irrigation system. This takes much of the water pressure off the main line, which eliminates leaks. It also eliminates pipes bursting due to freezing because almost no water is left in the main line.
* We use only high quality parts to increase durability, reliability, and water efficiency. Rain Bird makes the best sprinkler system parts – bar none. And they’re constantly innovating towards making even better parts. This gives you more peace of mind and saves you money because much less maintenance and repairs are required over the life of your irrigation system. And, you save money and do your part to help the environment because less water gets used.
* We also use waterproof, underground-rated wire for all wiring. Some contractors use regular wire, which is more susceptible to corrosion and damage. Finally, we also use wireless rain and freeze sensors. Not using as much wire reduces the possibility of electrical problems. And these sensors save you water by turning off the water supply when it’s raining or freezing outside.
* Your irrigation system gets protection from high impacts. We use flexible piping to accomplish this. If a car accidentally drives over your sprinkler system, this would seriously damage metal piping.
* 3-year warranty on new irrigation system installations and 90-day warranty on all repairs. A warranty is only as good as the company standing behind the work. You can count on us to stand behind ours. If anything within our responsibility fails within the specified timeframes, we’ll make the fix at no additional charge to you.
Aquamax is an Award-Winning Irrigation Installation Company
Our business integrity and high-quality installations have helped us win numerous awards. You cannot buy these awards or get them by knowing the right people.
These organizations only give these awards to companies whose customers offer the best feedback out of all companies offering a similar service. They talk with our customers directly and don’t speak to us until the results are determined. Here are a few awards we’ve won:
* 2008-2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
* Consumer’s Choice Award Winner 2006-2007, 2012
* Good Contractor’s List Member
* Home Services Review Five Star Rating
* Ribbon Award Winner by Best Picks Reports
* SmartGuy.com Best Rated and Recommended
* Rain Bird Gold Select Contractor
Why We Serve Highland Park, TX
This city’s average home price is slightly over $1.2 million, so we know how important it is to you to have a beautiful green lawn all year round. Highland Park has a beautiful landscape, but droughts can cause damage to that. It’s also a great place to raise your family, as it has one of the highest levels of education in the DFW area. It’s our goal to help you keep Highland Park as gorgeous as possible.
Keep Your Lawn Lush & Green Year Round – Get Your Free Irrigation System Installation Quote Today!
You don’t want dry, brown grass in your lawn – that damages land values. It also results in the need for investing in costly lawn treatments.
Instead, install a programmable sprinkler, drip, or irrigation system that does the watering for you while you spend more time doing things you enjoy.
Just call Aquamax Sprinkler Systems at 972.429.0460 or contact us online.
We do charge for quoting an irrigation, drip, and sprinkler repair, but you can apply the cost of the quote to the cost of the job if you have us do the work.
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|