Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation and Drainage system Installation and Repair Fort Worth
Want the Greenest Lawn in Your Neighborhood? Get a Sprinkler System Installed by Aquamax!
Are you still making the fatal mistake of watering your yard on your own?
You might think it works, and it does for part of your lawn. But, eventually you’ll notice dry, brown spots throughout your yard during middle and late summer.
You might even notice this where you know you’ve watered well. And that could be because you’re not watering at the best time of day – 4-6 AM. If you water when the sun is high, it evaporates a large percentage of the water immediately, which harms the growth of your lawn.
If you’re one of those rare homeowners who waters either late in the evening or during the night, you could also be causing your lawn more harm than good. Watering at this time of day can cause the water to pool, which can lead to the growth of mold or fungus. And that can cost you more money in the form of lawn treatment services to get your lawn back to a green and healthy state.
How a New Sprinkler, Drip, or Lawn Irrigation System Makes Your Lawn & Garden Green & Healthy Year Round
Once you have a new sprinkler system installed, you literally never have to think about watering your lawn again. Here’s how a new sprinkler or lawn irrigation system makes that happen:
1. It’s electronically programmable. This programmer works just like your thermostat does for your HVAC system. You set it to water at the optimal time of day (4-6 AM), and make other adjustments as your lawn needs. You never have to think about the watering.
2. 100% coverage of your lawn is guaranteed. If you use a sprinkler attached to a hose, or just the hose itself, there’s absolutely no way to know precisely if all parts of your lawn have got the water they’ve needed. Aquamax creates a precision computer drawing that shows us exactly where to put your sprinkler nozzles, the right water pressure to use, and the correct hydraulics to make your sprinkler system deliver the water your lawn needs.
3. Every sprinkler system has a wireless rain/freeze sensor. This means your sprinkler or lawn irrigation system installation has the ability to shut off when it’s raining or freezing outside, and your grass won’t get damaged as a result.
4. Drip systems deliver water precisely to the roots of the plants in your garden. Drip systems have small emitters about the size of quarters. These emitters slowly “drip” water directly to the roots of your plants. They’re much more effective than sprinkler systems (those should only be used for lawns), which simply toss the water about.
Why Let Aquamax Install Your Sprinkler, Drip, or Irrigation System?
There are a number of companies in Fort Worth, TX and throughout the metroplex who perform lawn irrigation, sprinkler, and drip system installation. Why trust Aquamax?
We have one of the best reputations in the area for sprinkler, drip, and irrigation system repair and installation. To verify it, all you have to do is:
1. Check out our A+ rating with the BBB. You can visit their website or give them a call at 703.276.0100, and they’ll be happy to verify our rating.
2. Research one of the many awards we’ve won for our services. We’ve won awards like the Angie’s List Super Service Award (2008-13), the Rain Bird Gold Select Contractor award, the Consumer’s Choice Award (2006-07, 2012), and have gotten a Five Star Rating from Home Services Review. You should note you can only win these awards by performing consistently excellent customer service. Each organization contacts as many of our customers as possible, scores their feedback, and then gives awards to the top-scoring companies.
3. Contact any of the 22 references on our website. There are many more references available than this, but this is an easy, convenient start.
4. Check out our 6 video and 6 written testimonials. These can all be found on the testimonials section of our website. Plenty more are coming in as we speak…
Get Your FREE Irrigation, Drip, or Sprinkler System Installation Quote Today!
For all new sprinkler, drip, and irrigation system installation requests, we offer FREE quotes!
All you have to do is contact Aquamax online or call us at 972.429.0460.
Remember the quote is yours FREE – there’s absolutely no obligation to purchase.
Need an Irrigation System Repair? We Can Help with that Too!
Only licensed technicians perform every repair – subcontractors never do the work. The typical irrigation, drip, or drainage system repair costs between $150 – $200 and takes around 1-2 hours to complete.
However, please be aware we cannot promise that time and cost will apply to your repair. Our licensed irrigation repair professionals have to check your sprinkler system out firsthand to see what the situation is. Your sprinkler, drip, or irrigation system repair could cost much more or less depending on what we find.
Our repairs also:
1. Last a very long time. We use only the very best parts in the industry – and they all come from Rain Bird. Their parts last longer, are more reliable, and are highly water-efficient. Their MPR sprinkler nozzle, for example, is 30% more efficient than the next leading sprinkler nozzle.
2. Come with a 90-day warranty. If anything within our responsibility breaks within that timeframe, we’ll fix the repair at no additional cost to you.
3. Are only done by experienced, licensed professionals. Our core employees have 100 combined years of experience, so you know that every single sprinkler, irrigation, and drip system repair is in good hands.
Get Your Sprinkler, Irrigation, Or Drip System Repair Quote Today!
We do charge for these quotes, however, you can apply the cost of the quote toward the cost of the repair if you have us do the work.
To get your sprinkler, irrigation, or drip system repaired, call 972.429.0460 today, or contact Aquamax online.
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|
for Fort Worth, TX
Anita - Fort Worth, TX
Tony did a great job explaining what he did. He is very knowledgeable and friendly.
Kelly - Fort Worth, TX
Great service and very fast!
William - Fort Worth, TX
Max was friendly,efficient,and neat in his work
Wayne - Fort Worth, TX
Max is very professional and courteous
Smart and capable, great guy!
Kelvin - Fort Worth, TX
He was quick, knew what he was doing, and did it correctly!
Nancy - Fort Worth, TX
Wonderful on time excellent thanks
Great Service, Great People, Great Prices
Satisfied Customer - Fort Worth, TX
This group of trusted pros has been taking care of our property since Mike Blackmon days! They are competent, ethical, friendly and we’d never go anywhere else.
Richard - Fort Worth, TX
He knows the business; Therefore the work he does is always excellent.
Good and timely sprinkler repair.
Ed - Fort Worth, TX
good work and timely
Wayne - Fort Worth, TX
Fixed a broken head and added a new sprinkler.
Sprinkler head repairs
Kevin - Fort Worth, TX
Super fast repairs
Great Service and very professional
Merl - Fort Worth, TX
good service price way to high
Jack - Fort Worth, TX
fix problem in less then 1 hr installed jumper and that was $371 total same as replacing a valve
Todd - Fort Worth, TX
Very good work
Sharon - Fort Worth, TX
David - Fort Worth, TX
David - Fort Worth, TX
Great Honest Service
Chris - Fort Worth, TX
Jackie - Fort Worth, TX
Sylvia - Fort Worth, TX
Jack - Fort Worth, TX
good company been useing for years
Gonzo - Fort Worth, TX
Fixed broken pipes and sprinkler heads
Kevin - Fort Worth, TX
They did good work and issues were fixed. Price was reasonable, and I would recommend them
Sprinkler System Check-up
Dick - Fort Worth, TX
I was happy to see that Max took over the check-up in a professional manner. I plan to have him back as I cannot do the work anymore because of age. Dick
John - Fort Worth, TX
Sprinkler system check up and repair
Repair sprinkler system
Move one sprinkler head from under window
Cap sprinkling going under tree.Replace valve in the backyard.
Check sprinkler system.Locate leak and repair
Replace transformer on sprinkler system
Replace leaking valve.
Cap 1.5” inlet for dcva
Repair leak by driveway
System check. Replace three fixed spray heads. System online.
Install drip along foundation of house
Replace fixed spray head zone 5. Replace rotor zone 2
System check. Replace heads zones 2, 3 & 5.
Drainage installation and sprinkler repair
Troubleshoot leaks. Zone 6 valve is not sealing 100%. Locate and replace valve for zone 6.
Winterize irrigation system
Repair irrigation system
Repaired leak. Leak rate reduced to ~12 oz per minute.
Replace controller. Programmed controller. System check. Replace fixed spray head zone 3.
Replace valve for garden planters. Replace drip for garden planters.
Repair lateral leak zone 3. System check. Replace nozzle zone 4.