Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation and Drainage system Installation and Repair Desoto
Leading Irrigation System Repair Company
Is your sprinkler system doing unusual things? How much do they affect the watering of your lawn and garden?
Is your sprinkler system completely inoperable? Maybe an entire zone is flooded (and maybe not). Maybe it’s something smaller, like a couple of heads or nozzles that don’t spray the right amount of water.
Maybe you ran yours over with your car, or perhaps a friend did it!
Whatever the situation or the cause, Aquamax has the ability to solve the problem and make the fix. Why should you trust us out of all the sprinkler, irrigation, and drip system repair companies out there? A number of reasons:
1. A+ rating with the BBB after having served more than 30,000. We have an extensive track record of success verified by the Better Business Bureau. Feel free to check up on our rating yourself.
2. We’ve won multiple awards from different reputable organizations. You cannot win these awards by buying them or rubbing shoulders with the right people. These organizations contact your customers directly, score their feedback, and give out awards based on those scores. We’ve won awards from:
1. Angie’s List (2008-13)
2. Consumer’s Choice award winner (2006-2007 & 2013, the only years they gave the award to businesses like ours)
3. Good Contractor’s List
4. Best Picks Reports
5. Rain Bird(gives awards to businesses with a high level of integrity and very water-efficient sprinkler system designs)
6. Home Services Review
We encourage you to do your due diligence and check with these organizations to confirm we’re telling you the truth. Just look up their websites, give them a call, and provide our information.
3. Tons of references and testimonials. Visit our references page. You’ll find 22 people you can contact, and more are available upon your request. We’ve also earned tons of testimonials just like this one:
“From the beginning to the end, the system was installed with a great deal of professionalism. It works great, and Tony and his crew left the yard in a very [neat] and clean condition.”
4. You get a durable, reliable irrigation system repair or installation. You can pay other irrigation repair companies less to do similar work. However, as with anything, you get what you pay for. Hire a cheaper company, and they’ll use cheaper parts or do faster work. Eventually, their repair falls apart sooner than one of our irrigation or drip system repairs.
We’re not the cheapest sprinkler repair company, but we’re not the most expensive either. Price is important, but don’t consider the up-front sticker price as the only factor in your buying decision. New sprinkler system installations from Aquamax typically cost $3500, and range from $3000 – $5000. Repairs usually run around $150 – $200 and take 1-2 hours to complete. Your new irrigation system installation or repair may cost more or less and take a longer or shorter time to complete, depending on what our licensed professionals find.
5. You get a 90-day warranty on all irrigation and drip system repairs, and a 3-year warranty on all new installations. Warranties are only as good as the companies extending them. Sometimes, warranties are just there to make you feel better (but don’t actually work). We stand behind our warranties – how else would we be able to keep an “A+” rating with the BBB since 1998?
6. 100% coverage guaranteed on all new sprinkler system installations. Have you ever tried to water your lawn and garden, only to find that both have dry, brown, and wilting plants at various times during summer? That’s because it’s extremely difficult to give every plant the water it needs to stay green and healthy. You never know how much water really hit each area of your lawn.
With Aquamax, you get a programmable sprinkler system installation customized specifically for your yard and garden. Each area gets the water it needs, and you never have to worry about dry, brown areas or wilting plants.
Why Most Homeowners End Up Loving Their Sprinkler System Installations
Some homeowners are a bit shocked when they see a sticker price of $3500 or more for their new sprinkler system installation. However, those that follow through on the installation wonder why they didn’t have one installed sooner. New sprinkler system installations solve these problems, which homeowners are happy to be rid of:
1. Your lawn and garden are watered at the best time of day – 4-6 AM. This is the best time because the sun is low enough to the point where it does not evaporate most of the water. And if you water late in the evening, or at night, the water can pool and cause harmful mold or fungus to grow.
2. You don’t have to do the watering. All new sprinkler system installations come with a programmable electronic controller. It automatically turns on the water, so you never have to.
3. Your sprinkler system automatically turns off during rain and freezing temperatures. All new sprinkler system installations also come with wireless rain/freeze sensors, which automatically turn off your sprinkler system during rainy weather and freezing temperatures so you don’t have to.
4. Your lawn stays green and healthy, but you never worry about the watering. You literally never have to worry about watering your lawn or garden again. Your irrigation system installation is custom-configured for your lawn and garden so each area gets the water needed year round, keeping it green and healthy.
Get Your FREE Irrigation System Installation Quote Today!
Aquamax serves Desoto, TX and the entire DFW metroplex. All new sprinkler, irrigation, and drip system installations are quoted completely FREE of charge.
You can learn what you need, what works, and why. You’ll also know how much the whole installation costs.
Get your FREE quote by calling Aquamax at 972.429.0460 or by contacting us online.
Oh, and our gift just for you: monthly deals. Make sure you check back every month!
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|