Providing Prosper, TX with Sprinkler & Drip System Repair & Installation
“We get it right the first time!” How would you like to hear your sprinkler and drip system contractor say that?
It’s not always easy to do, but it is when you’ve been in business since 1998. To make sure we do get it right the first time, here’s what happens:
1) We visit your home and yard for all new sprinkler and drip system installations. We have to know the rough layout of your yard to give you the sprinkler or drip system that meets your yard’s and garden’s needs. Once our licensed professionals have a rough sketch, we create a precision computer drawing. This shows us exactly where to place the sprinkler heads and drip emitters, the right water pressure to use, the correct hydraulics, and the number of zones needed. That way, each zone of your property gets the water it needs to stay green and healthy year round.
2) Only licensed, experienced employees do the work. We do not use subcontractors. In the case of new sprinkler and drip system installations, a licensed employee oversees all work. When you need a drip or sprinkler repair, a licensed professional does the work themselves. You get a high quality installation or repair every single time.
3) New sprinkler and drip system installations do not leak or freeze. To make this happen, we install a master valve on each and every system. This takes the pressure off the main line, which eliminates the chances of a leak happening. It also reduces the water flow in the main line when it’s not in use. During cooler months, this eliminates the chances of frozen water and bursting pipes.
4) Only the best quality parts get used. Rain Bird makes the best sprinkler, irrigation, and drip system parts. The next leading competitor isn’t even close. Yes, you can use cheaper parts, but you’ll be making more repairs and performing more maintenance over the long run. And, Rain Bird’s parts are highly water efficient. Their MPR sprinkler nozzle, for example, is 30% more water efficient than the next leading competitor’s nozzle.
We also use underground-rated, silicon-sealed wire connectors. They resist corrosion and damage so it’s much less likely they’ll need to be fixed. That saves you time, money, stress, and hassle. We also use wireless rain/freeze sensors that shut the water off when it’s raining or freezing outside. Besides shutting off the water supply, the wireless aspect of these sensors results in less wire that gets damaged and requires repair.
5) No mess left behind. Our crew will clean up your lawn, garden, sidewalk, and driveway so it looks like we were never even there. You do not have to deal with the mess.
Steps Aquamax Takes to Ensure You Get the Best Sprinkler, Drip, or Irrigation System for Your Dollar
Besides doing it right the first time, we do a number of additional things to make sure you get the very best system for your money:
1) Design all systems to be highly water efficient. Your grass and plants need water to stay green and healthy. We make sure they have all the water they need, but that’s it. You’ll save money versus using the sprinkler or drip systems installed by our competitors.
2) Guarantee 100% coverage. Your lawn and garden will get 100% coverage, no doubt about it. You will not have any dry or brown spots in the middle of summer. Treating dying grass is an expensive cost we don’t want you to have to pay.
3) Give you a 3-year warranty on new sprinkler and drip system installations and 90-day warranty on repairs. On rare occasions, things do go wrong. But, we’ve got you covered if that happens. If something breaks within those timeframes and it’s due to something within our responsibility, we’ll cover the cost of parts and labor to make the fix.
All sprinkler heads connect to a flex line. Flex lines can bear the load of additional weight better than metal pipes, which bend. If you accidentally back over your sprinkler system with your car, it won’t require another repair. The flex line gives a little to compensate for the high weight.
Sprinkler, Irrigation, & Drip System Price is Important, but…
It’s not everything. The up-front sticker price might be a little shocking at first. But you have to consider all the additional repairs and maintenance that could happen down the road if you buy a cheap sprinkler system.
Think of it like you would buying a car. You could get that really cheap one now and pay for many repairs along the way. Or, you could pay more for a newer, more reliable vehicle now and avoid paying for multiple repairs in the future.
The typical sprinkler or drip system costs between $3000 – $5000, and the most frequent cost is $3500. That’s startling to some homeowners at first, but once you see the time and water it saves, along with how green your lawn stays, you’ll wonder why you didn’t install one sooner.
We also Offer Sprinkler, Irrigation, & Drainage System Repair & Lawn Installation
If you need your sprinkler system repaired, we have you covered. If you have a drainage system you use to divert water flow away from your home’s foundation, we’ll repair your drainage system too. And if you’re ready to install a new lawn entirely, that’s something we can handle as well.
Our goal is to help you make your lawn the best in Prosper!
Get Your FREE Sprinkler & Drip System Repair & Installation Quote Today!
All new sprinkler system installation quotes are FREE. We do charge for sprinkler and drip repair quotes, but you can apply that charge toward the cost of the repair if you have us do the work. The average repair takes 1-2 hours of work and costs $150 – $200.
Get your FREE quote by calling Aquamax Sprinkler Systems at 972.429.0460 or contacting us online.
We serve Prosper, TX and the entire DFW metroplex!
If you’d like to learn more about Aquamax or the Rain Bird products we use, check out the videos below:
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|