Bring Your Lawn and Garden Back to Life! Aquamax Does it Right the First Time
No one does it better than Aquamax. We’ve served more than 30,000 customers and have an A+ rating with the BBB.
If your sprinkler system isn’t working, or is not watering at the right times or providing the right coverage, it:
* Causes unsightly dry, brown spots in your yard
* Leads to your lawn needing more costly treatments in the future
* Results in lawn diseases
* Causes the growth of fungi
* Pools water and floods a zone, which can lead to the death of your grass
To make sure your lawn stays green and healthy year round, you need a drip irrigation system installed in exactly the right way. If it’s not installed properly, any of the above problems could occur. So, you need an experienced, professional company that gets the job done right every time.
Aquamax Helps You Install the Right Drip Irrigation System for Your Lawn & Garden
We’ve been serving the DFW metroplex and McKinney since 1998. Our core employees have a combined 100 years of experience.
If you need a drip irrigation system installed right the first time, we’re the company to contact.
Here’s a few reasons why you should choose us:
1. You get custom solutions. Our professionals visit your home and give you a FREE estimate. We measure the precise layout of your drip irrigation system, which helps keep your lawn and garden green and healthy all year long.
2. Warranties are available. All new installations come with a 3-year warranty. Repairs have a 90-day guarantee. If there’s a problem within our responsibility in either case, we’ll do what it takes to make it right at no cost to you.
3. We guarantee 100% coverage. Our sprinkler and drip irrigation systems cover 100% of your lawn – guaranteed! You will not have any dry or brown spots. We create a computer drawing after all measurements are taken to ensure this. This drawing shows us where to place sprinkler heads, and the right nozzles we should use for the job.
4. We get great reviews from many reputable companies. We have an A+ rating from the BBB, and have received the Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2008-2013, the Consumer’s Choice Award from 2006-2007 and in 2012, a Five Star Rating from Home Services Review, and are a Best Picks Reports Ribbon Award Winner. In all cases, our customers are interviewed and their responses scored. The highest scoring companies win these awards.
5. We’re a Rain Bird Select Contractor. Not only does this recognition guarantee our quality of service, but it also means our designs are highly water efficient. If you need to see documentation, we’re happy to provide letters and certifications that back up these claims.
6. All systems are designed with water conservation in mind. This helps you be environmentally friendly and save money. Our systems use the minimum amount of water to keep your lawn in top shape for the entire year.
7. All designs eliminate the possibility of leaks and are protected against damage. A master valve is installed on each system. When not in use, this takes much of the pressure off the main line, eliminating the chance your system experiences a leak. And because this leaves little water in the main line, it also eliminates the possibility of your pipes freezing and breaking during the winter. All sprinkler system heads get connected to a flex line to protect them from damage from high impact (think of a car running over the sprinkler system).
8. We use only the highest quality parts. Rainbird is far and away the most reliable and efficient brand. To you, this means we come back to provide repairs and maintenance much less often. They also have sprinkler heads which are 30% more efficient than the nearest competitor. And when we have to do underground wiring for your sprinkler or drip irrigation system, we use underground rated wire connectors. Some contractors use regular wire connectors, which can corrode, get damaged, and then require a costly repair later on.
9. Experienced, licensed technicians do all the work. All technicians that perform irrigation, drip, and sprinkler system repairs are fully licensed. On new installations, a licensed supervisor oversees all work. We never use subcontractors.
10. We carry $1 million in general liability insurance. Fortunately, we’ve never had to use it. But just in case an accident happens, we have protection in place for you.
11. The Good Contractors List guarantees our work. If we mess something up, this organization covers the cost up to $10,000. A new drip irrigation system installation costs $3,000 – $5,000, and the typical drip or sprinkler system costs $3,500. They only do this for businesses whose customers offer great quality feedback about the company’s products and services. And if our level of service declines too much, we lose our membership.
Price is Important, But Don’t Make it Your Primary Concern
You will find cheaper drip irrigation repair contractors in McKinney. But as with anything else, you get what you pay for.
Cheaper contractors have to cut corners to make their budget work. They’ll have to use lower quality parts (which cost more to maintain over the long run), hire subcontractors whose experience they don’t know, or work faster and risk making more mistakes. They might also not cover your lawn fully, and you could see dry and brown spots during the middle of the summer.
In the long run, even though you pay less to begin with, you often end up paying much more for maintenance over the entire life of your drip irrigation system.
Don’t be penny-wise and pound-foolish! Install the irrigation system your lawn needs today, and turn your lawn into the envy of your neighborhood.
Call 972.429.0460 or contact Aquamax Sprinkler Systems online today. New drip, irrigation, and sprinkler system installation estimates are always FREE! Repair estimates have an associated fee which you can apply toward the cost of the repair if you have us do the work.
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|