Why Have a New Sprinkler System Installation Done?
How do you currently water your lawn? Do you just let the weather take care of it? Maybe you hold the hose on it for a few minutes. Maybe you talk with your spouse or children about pitching in and helping out. That’s always hard to do.
Maybe you already have a sprinkler head you just hook up to the hose. Then you move it every few minutes or so, once you guess your lawn has enough water. As a last resort, you might hire a local kid to do the watering for you. But, good help is hard to find!
There’s multiple problems with all of these approaches:
– Your lawn doesn’t get watered at the best time of day (4-6 AM)
– Different areas of your lawn get different amounts of water
– Some areas of your lawn don’t get enough water
– It’s just plain annoying to stand and hold the hose
– You never know how the sprinkler head you hook up to your hose covers your lawn
What’s so bad about all of this? It’s annoying, inconvenient, and then you end up with dying grass during the middle of summer. And that just costs you more time and money.
A New Sprinkler System Eliminates All of These Problems and Makes Your Lawn Green and Healthy All Year Long
When you install a sprinkler system, do be aware that they come with a programmable electronic control. You simply schedule the control, and let your sprinkler or irrigation system installation do all the hard work for you.
It really is that easy.
Here’s what else a new sprinkler system installation does for you:
1. Gives all areas of your lawn and garden the water needed for your plants to grow. Aquamax visits your property in person, and creates a rough sketch. Then, we take this information and create a precision computer drawing.
This drawing shows exactly where each sprinkler nozzle should go, the correct water pressure, and the right hydraulics your irrigation system installation should use. Your lawn and garden get full coverage, and your plants stay healthy year round.
2. Stops watering during rainy weather and freezing temperatures. We install a wireless rain and freeze sensor with each new sprinkler or irrigation system installation. It detects whether rain’s falling, and what the temperature outside is. The water is shut off as appropriate.
3. Waters during the best time of day (4-6 AM). This time in the morning is the best time to water because the sun is low and won’t evaporate the water your lawn gets. It’s also better than night because very little of the water dries out at night, which can cause pooling.
Water that pools can eventually cause harmful mildew or fungus to grow. That results in additional costs for caring for your lawn.
4. Makes your yard the best on the block. This really is true. When all of your lawn gets 100% coverage, and the right amount of water, it stays green and healthy. Unless your neighbors have a sprinkler system installation from Aquamax, they’ll be envious of your new yard.
To get your FREE quote and learn how we can design the right sprinkler system for your yard, contact Aquamax online, or call us at 972.429.0460.
We also Offer Sprinkler, Irrigation, and Drip System Repair
In addition to sprinkler and drip system installation, we also make all the necessary repairs for all types of systems. Our experienced, licensed technicians arrive in fully stocked vans. This saves you time and money on your sprinkler and drip system repairs because they don’t have to waste time trying to find the right parts.
In terms of experience, our professionals have a combined experience of more than 100 years. Some have been performing irrigation and drip system repair since our company was founded in 1998. Why should you use our sprinkler repair services instead of the competitions? Several reasons:
1. We only use highly durable, reliable, and water-efficient parts. Rain Bird by far makes the best sprinkler system parts. The next leading competitor’s not even close. Yes, their parts cost a little more up front, but they last longer, withstand impact better, and their sprinkler nozzles consume 30% less water!
2. We’ve won multiple awards for our quality of service. We’ve won the Angie’s List Super Service Award (2008-2013), Consumer’s Choice Award (2006-2007, 2012, the only years they had the award), Best Picks Reports Ribbon Award, and got a Five Star Rating from Home Services Review. We’re also Best Rated and Recommended by SmartGuy.com and a member of the Good Contractor’s List.
It’s important to note you can only win these awards by performing truly exceptional service. The award givers contact your customers directly, ask for their feedback, and score it. The top scorers in each category get an award.
3. A+ rating from the BBB. We’ve served more than 30,000 customers since 1998, and the BBB has given us a rating of A+. Check their website for yourself.
4. 90-day warranty for all repairs. If anything with your irrigation or drip system repair fails within this timeframe, and it’s due to something within our responsibility, we’ll make the fix for free. A sprinkler repair warranty is only as good as the company standing behind it, and we stand behind our warranties.
In addition to sprinkler, irrigation, and drip system repairs, we also repair drainage systems, perform lawn installation, and install drip systems.
Just let us know what you need, and we’ll be happy to do high-quality work at a competitive price!
Get Your FREE Sprinkler System Installation Quote Today!
We need to visit your lawn and garden in person to design the right sprinkler system installation for your home. We serve Little Elm and all of the DFW metroplex. You can ask us all the questions you need, and you’ll get a good answer for each and every one of them.
Contact us online or call us at 972.429.0460 to get your FREE quote today!
…And make sure you check out the monthly specials regularly.
And if you have the time, learn more about our services and Rain Bird sprinkler system parts below:
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|