Offering Drip System Repair & Installation Since 1998
As you talk to different drip system repair and installation contractors, you’ll hear each tell you a number of different things. But at Aquamax, we like to say, “We get it right the first time.”
If you put in the hard work up front, we don’t have to come back for maintenance and repairs as often during the life of your drip system. Be realistic though. Drip systems are mechanical and they’re going to require maintenance and repair from time to time. But you have much less of that if you take care and do high quality work from the start.
How Does a Drip System Work?
Drip systems do the same thing as sprinkler and irrigation systems: they deliver water to your plants. But, the big differences between drip and sprinkler/irrigation systems are:
* Drip systems deliver the water directly to the roots, which results in more efficient use of the water
* They use much smaller emitters (versus sprinkler heads/nozzles), which are about the size of a quarter
Drip systems work best for situations where you have a number of plants in close quarters. They work especially well if some of those plants have large leaves that block water intended for other plants.
These quarter-sized emitters then slowly drip water directly to the roots of your plants. This compares to a sprinkler or irrigation system, which throws the water over long distances.
Drip systems save you money because they use less water, and they also help your garden’s plants stay green and healthy. You can use a sprinkler system to water your garden, but it wastes water. And the water doesn’t get distributed to all your plants. Some may begin to wither and die during the summer.
Because they’re specially designed for gardening and other plants requiring water directly at their roots, drip systems make good sense. That’s why we offer drip system repair and installation for Lavon, TX residents. We want your garden to be the best in the neighborhood!
Why Choose Aquamax for Your Drip System Installation and Repair Needs?
There’s a number of drip system installation contractors in the Lavon area, so why choose us? We offer high-quality, long-lasting, and water-efficient installations.
You’ll have a hard time finding someone who can offer a similar quality at a competitive price. You will find contractors who do it cheaper, but you’ll pay more for repairs and maintenance over the life of your drip system installation.
Here’s what we do to make sure you get a quality, durable, and water-efficient system:
1. We design a custom system for your yard’s needs. Our professionals have a combined experience of more than 100 years. We will visit your home and analyze your lawn and garden’s needs. Once we have a rough sketch of your lawn and garden, we create a computer drawing. This helps us precisely locate your emitters and sprinkler nozzles, the necessary water pressure, the right hydraulic calculations, and the planting areas needed to most efficiently deliver water to your lawn and plants.
2. Only licensed, experienced professionals do the work. We never use subcontractors because we don’t know the quality of their work or their professional integrity. For all new drip system installations, a licensed employee oversees the entire process. In the case of repairs, all work is done directly by a licensed professional.
3. We use only the highest quality parts. Rain Bird makes the most reliable, durable, and water-efficient parts for sprinkler, irrigation, and drip systems. The nearest competitor doesn’t even come close. Rain Bird’s MPR sprinkler nozzle is 30% more efficient than the next nearest competitor. This saves you many repeat trips and warranty repairs you might have to make if we used other manufacturer’s products.
4. We take a unique approach to drip and sprinkler system installation. Every system has a master valve installed. Installing a master valve eliminates leaks because it helps take off a large amount of pressure from the main line. It also eliminates the chance of freezing because almost no water gets left in the main line when the sprinkler or drip system’s not in use.
We also only use underground-rated wire connectors, which are also silicon-sealed and water proof. Other contractors might use regular wire connectors, which can get corroded and damaged.
Finally, we’ll also install wireless rain and freeze sensors. Since they’re wireless, they don’t have any wiring that could get damaged or require maintenance. And they also shut off the water supply when it rains outside, so your plants and lawn don’t get flooded. They also don’t water your lawn and garden during freezing temperatures, so you don’t have to worry about frozen, damaged parts for your drip system.
5. All systems use special flex lines. These lines minimize, but don’t eliminate, the damage your drip or irrigation system installation experiences from a high impact. Think about what would happen if you accidentally drove over your water lines with a car. These flex lines can survive that type of impact.
6. You get a 3-year warranty on all new installations and 90 days on all drip system repairs. Remember, a warranty is only as good as the integrity of the company standing behind it. We back our warranties every time. If anything within our responsibility goes wrong within the specified timeframes, we’ll make the fix for free.
Aquamax Offers Drainage System Repair and Lawn Installation to Lavon Residents Too
Yes, we perform irrigation, sprinkler, and drip system repair and installation throughout Lavon, TX. But we also repair drainage systems and install new sod too.
In addition to that, we guarantee 100% coverage for all our sprinkler and drip system installations.
Finally, you’ll love to know we’ve won a number of awards for quality service from recognized industry names like Rain Bird, Angie’s List, Consumer Reports, SmartGuy.com, and Best Picks Reports. These companies give their awards based on the feedback they receive after talking with our customers. You cannot buy these awards or win them based on who you know.
Get a FREE estimate for a durable, reliable, water-efficient drip system installation when you call Aquamax at 972.429.0460 or by contacting us online.
We do charge for repair estimates, but you can apply the cost of the charge towards the cost of the repair if you have us do the work.
And, here’s our gift to you – make sure you don’t miss out on our monthly specials.
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|