Need a Drainage Repair Company with a Reputation for Excellence?
Your biggest concern with any new contractor is finding one you can trust. Will they show up on time? Will you actually end up paying the cost that they quote? What if something goes wrong?
How do you even get an accurate understanding of a contractor’s reputation? Your friends or family members might recommend one, but that doesn’t mean that contractor will do good work for you too.
If you live in Heath, or anywhere within the Metroplex for that matter, you can trust Aquamax Sprinkler Systems to repair your drainage, sprinkler, or drip irrigation system on time, within your budget, and with quality materials.
There are a number of ways you can research our reputation on your own. Here are some suggestions:
1. Check us out on the BBB’s website. We have an “A+” rating with the BBB, even though we’ve been in business since 1998 and have served more than 30,000 customers in Heath, TX and throughout the DFW metroplex. You have to provide consistently excellent service to maintain a rating that high over that long of a period of time.
2. Research the awards we’ve won. We’ve won many awards from very distinguished organizations who evaluate us against many other companies who provide sprinkler, drip, and drainage repair services. We’ve won awards from organizations like Angie’s List (2008-2013 Super Service Award Winner), Consumer’s Choice (2006-2007, 2012 – the only three years businesses in our category could get the award), Smartguy.com (Best Rated & Recommended), Home Services Review (Five Star Rating), Rain Bird (Gold Select Contractor), Best Picks Reports, and we’re a member of the Good Contractor’s List.
Feel free to contact any or all of these companies to check up on our reputation. Ask them how they give the award. They’ll tell you they contact as many of our customers as possible, score their feedback, and then give awards to the best-scoring companies. You can only win these awards by providing excellent drainage, sprinkler, and drip system repair on a regular basis.
3. Call one of our many references. There’s more than 22 listed on our website. And if you need more, we’re happy to provide them. They’ll happily tell you good things about our employees and quality of service.
4. We have many testimonials. Just ask for more just like this one:
“Aquamax Sprinkler Systems was recommended to me by my neighbor. They came out and located my leak and repaired it at a reasonable rate. I was very happy with the work they did.”
You can also check out our testimonials page for a few video testimonials.
How Much Does Drainage Repair Cost?
There are no guarantees – we are going to have to check out the repair you need and give you a quote. There is a charge for this, but you can apply it to the cost of your entire drainage repair service if you have us do the work.
However, the typical cost for drainage repair is $150 – $200, and takes around 1-2 hours to complete.
But again, your repair could cost more or less, depending on what our professionals find. Please understand that before you call us.
Why Does Everyone Love Our Sprinkler, Drip, & Drainage System Repair Services so Much?
At Aquamax, we’ve earned our reputation for sprinkler, drip, and drainage system repair.
Here’s what we do to make sure you get the best possible repair for the dollars you invest with us:
1. Let only licensed employees do the work. Subcontractors NEVER do the work. Only our own licensed employees take care of the job. In addition to being licensed, they’re experienced. Our core employees have more than 100 years of combined experienced. Every drainage system repair is in good hands.
2. Use the most reliable, durable, and water-efficient parts. Everything mechanical breaks down at some point in time. But the parts we use to perform your drainage system repair last longer than parts from all other manufacturers. We use only Rain Bird parts, and the next leading competitor’s parts don’t even come close to touching Rain Bird. In fact, their MPR sprinkler nozzle is 30% more efficient than that of the next leading competitor.
3. Give you a 90-day warranty on all repairs. All sprinkler, drip irrigation, and drainage system repairs we make are intended to least for years. In the rare event that something within our responsibility fails within 90 days, we’ll make the repair again for FREE.
4. Neatly backfill any trenches made. Many repairs require our irrigation repair professionals to dig up part of your sprinkler system. If that happens, we’ll clean everything up, and you’ll barely even notice we did any work!
Most Common Drainage System Problems
We run into the same issues over and over again:
1. Your drainage system has a major blockage
2. Tree roots have penetrated one of the drainage lines
3. Leaks caused by poor workmanship
Whatever you need repaired, Aquamax can do it. All you have to do is…
Contact Aquamax Today!
If you need a sprinkler, irrigation, or drip system repair, then contact Aquamax today. We do charge for the quote, but you can apply that charge toward the cost of your repair if you have us do the work.
And if you need a new sprinkler or irrigation system installation, we do offer FREE quotes.
Whatever you need, contact us online today, or call 972.429.0460.
And make sure you check out our monthly specials to learn about all the latest deals.
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|