Offering Drip, Irrigation, & Sprinkler System Repair & Installation in Grapevine, TX
No one does it better than Aquamax – we’ve served more than 30,000 DFW residents and have an A+ BBB rating to show for it! How have we managed to keep such a great reputation after serving Grapevine and DFW since 1998?
There are a number of reasons for this:
1. We hire only experienced professionals. Our core employees have more than 100 years of combined experience, which ensures your sprinkler system repair or installation gets done right, fast, on-time, and at the quoted price. None of your work is ever subcontracted out to inexperienced professionals or people whose quality of work we don’t know.
2. All employees are fully licensed to do the work. For all sprinkler system repairs, only licensed pros perform the service. When we perform a new sprinkler system installation, the overseeing supervisor is licensed. Our company has a Texas License Irrigation Number LI0008514 and Texas License Backflow Number BF0004762. Feel free to check on both.
3. We warranty all sprinkler system installations and repairs. A 90-day warranty is provided for all repairs. A 3-year warranty is offered for all new installations. In the rare event something within our responsibility goes wrong within those timeframes, we’ll fix the problem at no additional charge. Remember, a warranty is only as good as the company offering it, and we’ve kept such a great reputation in the sprinkler repair industry by backing ours.
4. We’ve won awards from a number of reputable organizations. With all of these awards, you cannot win them by buying them or getting in the right social circles. Instead, each organization has its own method of contacting our customers, scoring their feedback, and comparing the scores to those of our competitors. The top-scoring companies then receive awards.
We’ve won numerous awards from highly reputable organizations, including these:
* Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 2008-2013
* SmartGuy.com Best Rated and Reviewed
* Consumer’s Choice Award for Business Excellence
* Rain Bird Select Contractor (Given for providing service with high levels of integrity and designing water-efficient sprinkler systems)
* Five Star Rating from Home Services Review
* Member of the Good Contractors List
* Best Picks Reports Ribbon Award Winner
What’s Different about our Drip System Installations?
You’d think drip or irrigation system installation would be a fairly straightforward process. But, if you want your yard and garden to look green and healthy all year long, you have to do irrigation and drip system installation with precision.
Our process works like this:
1. You call us at 972.429.0460 for a FREE estimate. Your yard is unique, so we need to know its exact size and layout. Estimates for irrigation system installation in Grapevine, TX are FREE. We’ll answer all your questions so your mind is put at ease. In case you’re wondering, the typical irrigation system installation costs between $3000 – $5000. Most homeowners pay about $3500 for theirs.
2. A computer drawing is created. Once our professionals know the configuration of your yard, they create a computer drawing. This drawing shows the planting areas, number of different zones needed, and also the necessary water pressure and hydraulic calculations to give your lawn and yard the precise amount of water it needs.
3. Your system is designed to conserve water as much as possible. This is one of the reasons we’ve been able to become a Rain Bird select contractor. We use their parts because they’re more efficient than anything else available. And, Rain Bird parts also are more reliable and durable than the next leading competitor. You save time and money because they don’t need to be fixed as often.
4. We install your new irrigation system. This process usually takes just a few days to complete. Every sprinkler system installation comes with a master valve. This takes water pressure off the main line when not in use and eliminates leaks. It also eliminates the chances of your pipes freezing because almost no water gets left in the main line when it’s not in use.
After your sprinkler system is installed, we also ensure the following:
1. Your lawn is 100% covered. You will not see dry or brown grass in your yard. It’s not as easy to do this as it sounds. If you install sprinkler heads too high or low, they can miss small (or even large) areas of your lawn.
2. Impact damage gets minimized. How would you like to install a new sprinkler or irrigation system at your home in Grapevine, and then find it ruined right away? We install a flex line to protect yours, and this line is strong enough even to reduce the damage from a car accidentally driving over it.
3. Your property will be just as clean as it was before we began work. We clean your yard, driveway, and sidewalk to perfection. All trenches we create are tidily backfilled so absolutely no mess is left behind.
Offering Competitive Pricing on All Drip, Irrigation, and Sprinkler System Repairs and Installation
Although price is an important factor when selecting an irrigation repair contractor, it shouldn’t be your primary concern. With Aquamax, you get a great value for the money you invest with us.
Unfortunately, all mechanical parts wear down over time and eventually break. At some point in time, you may need a drip, irrigation, or sprinkler system repair.
When you have Aquamax perform the repair, we get it done right, fast, on-time, and within your budget. We do charge a fee to tell you what sprinkler repair needs to be performed, but that cost can be applied toward the total cost of the repair if you have us do the work.
The typical drip system repair costs $150 – $200 and takes 1-2 hours to complete, but yours could cost more or less depending on what we find.
We offer a 90-day warranty on all sprinkler system repairs made. If you live in Grapevine, TX, call Aquamax at 972.429.0460.
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|