A+ BBB Rating on More than 30,000 Irrigation System Repairs & Installations!
It’s always tough to find a new lawn irrigation repair contractor, or any other kind of contractor. A number of questions and fears race through your mind, like:
- * Will your contractor show up on time?
- * Are they going to do what they say?
- * Will there be any unexpected pricing changes?
- * Are they cutting any corners? Do you have to worry about a number of repairs that need to be made in the future?
- * What’s the quality of the parts and materials they use?
- * Will the work be completed fairly close to the quoted deadline?
- * What happens if they make a mistake?
- * If a warranty repair needs to be made to your irrigation system, will they honor the warranty?
With Aquamax, you don’t have to worry about the answers to any of those questions. We’ve been providing irrigation system repair and installation in Flower Mound and the DFW metroplex since 1998. And now, we have more than 30,000 satisfied customers and thousands willing to act as references.
But don’t just take our word for it. Instead, you’re better off checking third parties to ensure the quality of our irrigation system repairs.
Fortunately, there’s a lot of evidence to find. For example, we’ve won these awards:
- * Angie’s List Super Service Award 2008-13
- * A+ BBB Rating
- * Ribbon Award Winner â€“ Best Picks
- * Consumer’s Choice Award Winner
- * Member of the Good Contractor’s List
- * Rain Bird Select Contractor (You have to show high professional integrity and design highly water efficient irrigation systems).
- * Five Star Rated by Home Services Review
What’s important to know about these awards is that you cannot buy them or win them through personal influence. Instead, each of these organizations contacts your customers and gets their feedback. Then their feedback is scored. Finally, the companies with the best scores get awards.
So these awards truly reflect who offers the best irrigation system installation and repair service and products in the Flower Mound area.
How Much Does a New Irrigation System Cost?
First thing’s first – remember that while price is important, quality is even better. We are not the cheapest irrigation system installation contractor in Flower Mound, but we’re not the most expensive either.
Pay too little up front, and you’ll be calling your contractor back time and again to make repairs and modifications to your irrigation system. The typical sprinkler system installation costs between $3000 and $5000, with the most frequent cost being right around $3500.
If you’re like some homeowners, you might be a little skeptical about paying that price for a new irrigation system installation. We’ve had many customers who had the same thinking, but after their irrigation system was installed, they wondered why they didn’t do it sooner.
Reasons you should have a new irrigation system installed include:
- 1) Optimal watering time. The best time to water your lawn is in the morning, just after the sun rises. Another good time is in the early evening, but you shouldn’t put as much water on your lawn. You can program your sprinkler system to turn on automatically at these times so you don’t have to go outside and water your lawn manually.
- 2) Optimal water amount and coverage. If you water by hand with a hose, or with a sprinkler attached to a hose, you don’t get all the plants in your yard the amount of water they need to grow. Eventually, during the summer, you’ll notice dry brown spots in the places you miss. And it costs several hundred dollars to have the treatments performed that turn those brown spots green.
- 3) You’ll save money. Modern sprinkler systems have a rain/freeze sensor. This sensor tells them to stop watering when raining. They’ll also stop pumping water through the main line when it’s too cold, which eliminates the chance of costly damage caused by frozen water in your sprinkler lines.
How Much Work Does Sprinkler System Installation Take?
If you’re doing it right, it takes several days for the typical sprinkler system installation.
Here’s the process Aquamax Sprinkler Systems follows:
- 1) You call us (972.429.0460) for a FREE estimate. One of our licensed professionals comes out to your home and makes notes of the size and configuration of your yard. Sprinkler and irrigation systems work best for open areas like your lawn. For gardens, we do drip system installations because they deliver water straight to your plant’s roots. This wastes less water, and it also ensures all your garden plants get the water they need to grow.
- 2) We create a computer drawing. We’ll design your sprinkler system installation so it fits the unique needs of your yard. It needs to have the appropriate water pressure, proper nozzle/head spacing, and the right hydraulic calculations. If you mess up on any of these factors, your lawn may not have full coverage. And you’ll notice in early-to-mid summer when you start seeing brown and dry spots.
- 3) We physically perform your sprinkler or irrigation system installation. This process takes a few days. We’ll give you a more precise quotation once we know the specifics about your yard.
To further improve the quality of your irrigation system, we install a master valve. This eliminates the possibility of leaks or frozen pipes because water pressure is taken off the main line and little water is left in the pipes when not in use.
Need a Sprinkler, Drip, or Irrigation Repair? Aquamax Has You Covered!
Any new sprinkler or irrigation system installation isn’t a problem for our professionals. However, performing a sprinkler, drip, or irrigation repair of any kind also is well within our skillset.
You get a 90-day warranty on all repairs, and the average repair takes around 1-2 hours to perform and costs between $150 – $200. Depending on the circumstances surrounding your repair, however, your costs and time could be higher or lower.
Get Your FREE Sprinkler, Drip, or Irrigation System Installation Quote Today!
Quotes for all new installations are always FREE. We do charge a fee for repair estimates, but the cost of the estimate gets applied toward the total cost of the repair if you have us do the work.
To get your FREE estimate for your new installation, or to get a repair quote, call Aquamax at 972.429.0460 orcontact us online.
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|