Get a Custom Irrigation System Installation So Your Lawn Stays Healthy & Green (Without You Doing any of the Work)!
This promise sounds amazing – but it’s also true! When you install a programmable irrigation system customized for your lawn and garden, you no longer have to worry about the watering.
Here’s why more than 30,000 customers in Arlington, TX and throughout the DFW Metroplex have chosen Aquamax to perform their sprinkler, irrigation, and drip system installation, helping us earn an A+ rating with the BBB:
1. You no longer have to do any of the watering. A programmable irrigation or sprinkler system does not require any work on your part. The electronic programmer is set, and the water turns on, giving your lawn and garden the exact water it needs to stay green and healthy year round.
2. Your lawn gets watered at exactly the right time – 4-6 in the morning. If you’ve been watering your lawn at any other time, you haven’t been giving it the water it really needs to grow. If you water later than that, the sun evaporates much of the water. And if you water at night, that water can pool and cause damaging mold or fungus to grow.
A programmable sprinkler system installation avoids all of these traps and keeps your lawn green and healthy year round.
3. There’s no maintenance for you to perform. At Aquamax, we use only the very best parts available in the industry, which are available from Rain Bird. Their parts are the most reliable, durable, and water-efficient available. Eventually, all parts wear down and need to be maintained or replaced, but our sprinkler system installations last much longer than those of the average contractor.
We also offer a 3-year warranty, just in case one of those rare situations occurs that requires a quick repair. All parts and labor for those repairs are covered with the warranty.
4. All grass and garden plants get the precision amount of water needed – 100% coverage guaranteed.You know how sprinkler systems work – they toss the water across your lawn. Have you heard of drip systems though? These have small, quarter-sized emitters that slowly drip water straight to the roots of plants in your garden.
They work way better than sprinkler systems, which toss the water around haphazardly. Large plants with big leaves can also block the water from getting to the plants that really need it.
5. You get a great value for your dollar. Although price is important, it should be the defining factor you purchase on. Remember, as with anything, you get what you pay for. Pay way too little for your sprinkler system installation, and it’ll either 1) not meet your lawn’s needs and cause it to turn brown and dry or 2) fall apart and require more maintenance than it should over its life.
6. We’re a Rain Bird Select Contractor. This is a very distinguished award given out by the very best sprinkler system parts manufacturer in the industry. You have to operate your company with a very high level of integrity, and your work has to be among the best in the industry. Rain Bird contacts our customers, scores their feedback, and then hands out awards based on their findings.
You can only earn this award. You cannot buy this award or win it by rubbing shoulders with the right people.
Most sprinkler, irrigation, and drip system installations we perform cost between $3000 – $5000. The most common cost is $3500. Yours may cost more or less, depending on what we find in our analysis of your lawn.
Aquamax Also Performs Sprinkler & Irrigation System Repair, Lawn Installation, & Drainage Repair Too
Sprinkler system installation done right doesn’t have many fixes long-term. However, because sprinkler systems are mechanical, eventually they will require repair. When that happens, Aquamax is here to help.
Our fully licensed professionals (State of Texas License Number LI0008514) have a combined 100 years of experience and know how to make a quick, accurate, and long-lasting repair.
We do charge to quote for sprinkler, drip, and irrigation system repair, but you can apply the cost of that charge toward the total cost of your repair if you have us do the work.
We carry general liability insurance in the amount of $1 million, just in case an accident happens. We have been in business since 1998, and so far we’ve never had to use it.
When you call our skilled professionals, they arrive in vans fully loaded with all the tools and parts needed to make your irrigation system repair. If we went out and bought the parts, your irrigation system repair would cost more money.
If your repair requires us to go under the ground, we’ll neatly backfill the trench and leave absolutely no mess behind.
Sprinkler, irrigation, and drip system repairs usually take about 1-2 hours to make, and they typically cost around $150 – $200. However, your repair may take more or less time and cost more or less money, depending on what the analysis of our skilled professionals finds.
Get Your FREE Sprinkler System Installation Quote Today!
Quotes for new installations are always FREE! When we visit your house, we’ll answer all your questions and let you know how the process works. We have to visit your home to create a rough sketch of the configuration of your yard.
This sketch then gets transformed into a precision computer drawing so we know where to place the heads, nozzles, and correct zones.
Even though most homeowners are a bit surprised by how much irrigation system installation costs, they wonder why they didn’t do it sooner once they have theirs installed.
Besides our A+ BBB rating, we’ve also won awards such as the Angie’s List Super Service Award (2008-13), Consumer’s Choice Award (2006-07, 2012 – the only years they gave this award), are a Good Contractor’s List Member, have won the Best Picks Reports Ribbon Award, and have gotten a five star rating from Home Services Review.
To get your FREE quote, simply contact us online, or call 972.429.0460.
We serve Arlington, TX and all of the DFW metroplex.
Dallas Sprinkler System Installation
|Cleaning The Nozzle And Filter On Rain Bird Spray Heads|
|Rain Bird – Irrigation/Sprinkler Technology|